Apeiron Subs Staff Only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back and Ready

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Share | 

Staff Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Hotarunoai
Hotarunoai
Admin

Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

^^ Yay! I so forgot to make this thread XD But this is a random staff chat thread ^^ So...yeah...how is everyone?

I'm Hotaru~~ I am one of your subbing coordis ^^ uhhh...what to say..... <awkward> <runs away>
Back to top Go down
https://apeironsubs.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
aqua88
aqua88

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 pm

oh right. there's still hello hello! (moshimoshi)
Back to top Go down
aqua88
aqua88

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Was talking with wana, nat and mavis.. and we were wondering whether we can coordinate with other subbing teams to take up projects.

There are too many overlapping projects done by various subbing groups/individuals (especially ranking king) and we are pretty much doing repetitive work. Would be better if there's some form of coordination.... hmm...
Back to top Go down
wanatweets
wanatweets

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:34 pm

YEAH , SEE MY NAME THERE bounce I know this new subbing team . they looked really small as in their credits section like 5/6/7 ? idk . why don't they just join us ?~ But not sure IF all of them wants to or even translators . So yeah . THIS is their one of their subbed videos . And InspiritElf , i dun think that person would like to join . probably she's recruited by many teams already bounce
Back to top Go down

susil

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Co-ordination and joining forces would of course be the best for all fans and all fandoms for all groups... I guess the problem is, not everyone can get along with everyone, and especially when there is a need for a leader of some sort. I've seen many groups break apart because of internal fights between the boss and some staff Y_Y

Then there is the thing with pride. Some people just want to make something of their own to get recognition and make a name for themselves... Or even because they don't like how things are run in one place, so they set up something new...

There are many reasons for people not to join existing groups really ^^;

But still. It would be great to create a network of subbers/subbing teams, because in the end, all subbers' main goal should be to spread the love and help other fans enjoy the idols more, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
aqua88
aqua88

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:56 pm

well I can see your concerns. the coordination part does not even need a leader. its just a selection of projects n stuff... more like a community for all subbers.

I've seen it work with Japanese translators/subbing teams so I don't see why it won't work tbh.

Some would definitely prefer to work on their own, but then we can have a joint website to link everyone to individual subbing teams for each of the project.. so its like a listing of the projects. then it'll be like the subbing directory for inspirits as well. it's not as though we HAVE to combine all the subbing teams anyway, its just a directory.
Back to top Go down

susil

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh, really? :O
I don't think I've ever seen a community, or even a directory for subbing teams... What I've seen from kpop subbing teams these past 6 years is pretty much just competition or an "ignore" mentality >.<

But if it would work, then fabulous!

How does one decide on how projects will be divided between groups?
Back to top Go down
aqua88
aqua88

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Well, easy. First come first serve basis.
The first to claim it, they are the ones who get it.

check this site out: http://hey-trans.livejournal.com/
it's a community for translators for Hey! Say! JUMP and it works completely well. I've rarely seen more than one person translating one thing cause the earlier one claims it, they r the ones who get it. n then in that case, ppl know who is already working on something.

in this way, it opens up possibilities of collaboration as well.. or one group can sub one episode, the other the next episode. so it helps speed up the process too.

just an idea xD

P.S. I never thought of combining the subbing teams. That would be difficult n too much politics involved. What I have in mind is just to bring all the teams into one community and then we decide who translates what.
Then perhaps have like one blog or website specially set up for infinite subbing projects listing which subbing team subs what, n redirect it back to the individual subbing teams. Or streaming links could even be posted in that site.
Back to top Go down
aqua88
aqua88

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Oh out of topic:
The banner-like thingy below my nickname states "APERION lover"
Back to top Go down
Rubyfur
Rubyfur

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:58 pm

I think it's a good idea, but instead of a different team doing one episode for a show (like Ranking King), maybe we can have one team taking the whole show instead? I think Inspirits will be quite confused if every episode is different cause each team has a different subbing style.
Back to top Go down
silvermavis
silvermavis

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:27 am

hahaha yes my thoughts exactly aqua~

uhm don't really agree with one team taking the entire ranking king because it will be back to a square one. the community probably can have all the links for people to find easily regardless of the subbing team doing which episode.
Back to top Go down
Rubyfur
Rubyfur

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm

No, as in each subbing team will have a different style, like different fonts etc. I remember there was once people asked why don't subbing teams take a different episode each and that was the answer, it'll be really messy cause the fonts and stuff aren't standardized.
Back to top Go down
aqua88
aqua88

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 am

It's amazing how you can speak right through my heart.
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark.

and Hello, guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rubyfur
Rubyfur

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:34 am

Reviving the thread I see~ xD
Back to top Go down
wanatweets
wanatweets

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
aqua88
aqua88

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 pm

More like announcing my lack of existence here. xD
Back to top Go down
wanatweets
wanatweets

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:03 pm

i reaaaally want to trans something .
I have no time TT
Next week hopefully .
LETS GET SOME GYU JUICES !!!!
AJJA ~
Back to top Go down
Rubyfur
Rubyfur

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:04 pm

My re-exams are over so I'm more free...but I also want to enjoy a bit cause I only have like 1 month holiday before school starts again =(
Back to top Go down
lemonsatang
lemonsatang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:06 am

omg APS 1 year anni on December 20th *O*
gonna release all my queued videos by then ~
Back to top Go down
http://shorinen.flavors.me/
wanatweets
wanatweets

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Hey , yeah .
Umm im kinda busy so wont be able to do much ...
SO SORRY .
Will do some event for our 1 year anni Smile))))
Back to top Go down
aqua88
aqua88

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:51 pm

I'M GOING TO SEE INFINITE!
Golden Disk Awards 2013! Very Happy
*cough* free tickets *cough*
(the tickets are too pricey otherwise)

P.S. I also probably have to withdraw myself from translating (not that it comes much of a surprise already since I haven't been active). A lot more worries in my life (financial, changing of jobs to support my family) to think and be concerned about lately. If I ever have the time to help out again, I'll do what I can.
But then again, with the current status of K-Pop in Japan, doubt we'll even see any Infinite appearances in Japan at all for awhile (if any). Japan is removing K-Pop acts from their broadcasts due to the K-Pop backlash. Probably the only Japanese Infinite appearances we'll see will come from their YouTube channel or Tour DVDs.

I'm sorry that I left Jiu hanging. Sad

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

When I go to Singapore again, let's meet up again! Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Chat Thread   Staff Chat Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8